Friday, May 8, 2009

Real Housewives of New York Fah Q: Ramona

Ramona, you're bat-shit crazy. And you pick some really weird battles with the rest of the gang. But since they at least live in Brooklyn, I would have to defend Alex and Simon from your odd bias against them that miraculously clears up a little bit at the last minute of the show's season finale. You looked normal with your husband coming out of the Mission Impossible: 3 press screening, but I have to give you a big Fah Q. for being really annoying and nonsensical.

I have been an avid Real Housewives watcher, I'm not sure why. It's probably because I picked up the first season of the Orange County edition when I was at New Line for free and decided on a Sunday afternoon to plow through Slade and Jo's wonderfully backwards romance.

Can't wait for New Jersey next Tuesday. It's like Christmas come early, if I celebrated. The biggest problem is, even more so than other shows, they set up potential disasters and cat fights and it all gets quelled within 30 seconds. I'm hoping the Jerz keeps it real....

And Fah Q Bravo for not focusing on more juicy tidbits from the New York crew (Kelly and courthouses? Countess no more?). It's the reason why even though I hate MTV, I still love True Life.

Here's a remix of one of Ramona's more idiotic moments from the season finale. Tutu and fru fru AAAAARGH FAH Q:

No comments: