Monday, January 26, 2009

I Love Me Some Hoodies - Champion "Hoodie Remix" contest

I'm all about the hoodies, I don't even collect them (or buy the really snazzy ones that all the hip kids are wearing) but I love their versatility and scrappy nature. I have about 7 myself, and I'm hoping to add to that by winning a custom designed one at Champion's new Hoodie Remix contest.

You can design as many as you like which is great, and we all know that Brooklyn is the place to be when it comes to serious hoodies. You can choose from different patterns and colors (although you can't change the patterns' colors. It's like that "you can pick you friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose" kind of logic).

Check out my designs so far here and vote for me (one I messed up, the other is incredibly amazing): Kings County Bop Hoodie Designs

No comments: