Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Night Eve

"Well I'm here, and you're here, and it's true- there's a whole lot of walking to do
And you're cool, and I'm cool, and it's true- there's a whole lot of walking to do
There's no fuss, and I trust, I trust you- there's a whole lot of walking to do
And you're strong, and I can be too- there's a whole lot of walking to do
And you do, and I do- there's a whole lot of walking to do"

- Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

It's such a monumental day coming, everyone in this country and around the world is watching. Only now, is there the feeling of affection for history created in the present. And it will be made, no matter who is elected. A defining moment? You bet.



Of course there's still the couple months downtime until next year, so kick back these holidays!

No comments: